Friday, May 12, 2006

Finally! A Use for all those C Batteries!

For some reason, over the years, I have accumulated a supply of C batteries. But the problem is that we didn't have anything that used them and it never really dawned on me before.

I remember that as a kid most toys or my boombox took C batteries. Now nothing takes C batteries.

But I just bought a travel infant swing off of eBay and received it today and opened the battery area and saw these AA batteries in there that didn't quite fit (and probably didn't work out too well for the previous owners as the AA batteries would slip out of the spaces). I thought to myself - this looks like it shoud fit C batteries. Sure enough - C batteries are the perfect battery.

Hooray! I now have a use for 4 C batteries (although I think I have about 16 more in the battery box.)

No comments: