Friday, August 11, 2006

New Place to Shop

Well, Andy found a new place to shop. It is called Steve & Barry's. We both heard about it from other people, but he finally decided to stop there after work one day. Nothing there costs over $7, even jeans and embroidered hoodies and a fall jacket. There is one in the Burnsville Mall. He's pretty proud that he was able to ge so many nice clothes for himself for so cheap. He didn't always used to be that way. When I first met him he was a die-hard Levi's Silvertab fan....and if you ever buy those you know they never get lower than $40/pair. But he's a tall guy and they made pants that fit him and he just stuck with what worked. I think he believed that because he was such a big guy he was just going to have to pay big prices and was not going to have a lot of options or sale/clearance prices. But over the 9 years we have been together he has certainly changed his attitude about clothes shopping. I was so proud of him for his recent purchase (I know he was pretty proud he did such a good job saving money.)

I haven't been there yet. Hopefully I will get there soon.

No comments: