Sunday, July 16, 2006

Things That Suck!

  • The "budgeted" gas bill going up by $16/mo.
  • 100 degree weather
  • The electric bill when I see the total from having the a/c on all the time
  • That my baby won't take a bottle & I can't go anywhere w/o her for more than an hour
  • My garden is getting weedy
  • The smell of a diaper pail full of dirty diapers
  • The price of gas hovering around $3/gallon (& probably rising)
  • Never being able to get rid of those cottage cheese looking thighs
  • That summer is half over already, which means my maternity time is half over too
  • Vegtables & fruits going bad before you have a chance to use them
  • Lack of Sleep
  • Babies outgrowing clothes before you ever have a chance to put them in it
  • Those first few minutes in the car before the a/c cools it down when it's 80+ degrees out
  • Cat hair all over everything, and no matter how hard you try to keep up with it, there is always more
  • Having to pay for car tabs or car insurance
  • Offering to give something away for free & then the people not showing
  • Burning the toast or popcorn
  • Babies who don't want to sleep
  • Dead bugs on window sills
  • Wasps, bees, or anything with stingers
  • Vaccuming & then having the cats fight & leave little tufts of hair all over after you just finished
  • Buildings that don't allow cell phone coverage because of how they are contructed
  • Buying creamer (or any dairy product) & then noticing after you get home that it is expired
  • Craving cereal but discovering you are out of milk
  • Thinking you are drinking milk but instead it's a glass of lemonade
  • Blogger having problems & losing big long posts you typed

ok- I guess I should end my rant & try to be more positive. I am just tired & cranky.

2 comments:

CatWoman said...

Yer right those soo suck.
Also sucky is when it's 90+ degrees out and people aren't wearing anti perspirant. OY VEY!
I commute and had a couple hum dingers sitting in front of me on the way home. I had to move.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Yes, Smelly People Suck.