Saturday, October 22, 2005

DOOL Frustrations

Ok, ever since we got the DVR, I record DOOL and Passions everyday and watch it. I usually get through both soaps in an hour, and on good days when I am sick of certain characters or stories, I can get through the 2 soaps in 45 minutes.....it's fantastic.....

Usually, I spend most of the time watching DOOL because the story lines move faster and I find some of the characters more interesting.....but not lately......I gotta say I HATE ALEX NORTH! I wish Jon would just come and axe him.....go back to your mercenary days and kill the bastard......Ugh! I've got frustrations with other characters, but I don't HATE any of them the way I hate Alex......I never even hated Stefano that much....this guy just really irks me.....

It bothers me that Phillip is so clueless....can he get any more dumb......I think he must be related to Ethan (from Passions) Both dumbasses and just don't get it......I'm getting pretty pissed at Belle too......just leave Shawn alone.....speaking of leave Shawn alone, I'm glad that Jan isn't there anymore....I hated her too......I kinda like Shawm & Mimi together though.....

I am sick of Sami always trying to find a way to get her parents back together....when is she going to get with it? And what is with naive goody-two shoes Austin....it's a little over the top....

Did you ever notice how many of the guys in soaps are naive and easily manipulated......take Bo for example.....apparently he can only act on fears of jealousy or sex, 'cuz him & Hope are always jumping on each other......and why can't Max and Patrick see what a Bitch Chelsey is?.....Those 2 guys just need to drop her and move on with their lives.....

You know - watching soaps is like watching a trainwreck over na dover in slow motion....you just can't stop looking even though you know it's not going to lead to anything good.....

No comments: