Sunday, April 15, 2007

Neat Things I Want

I don't know if or when I will get any of these items, but I thought they were neat and wanted to share them with you.

Aerogarden -- I would get this, but at $150 it's kind of pricey. You can buy it on Amazon though for free shipping.

Water Powered Clock -- Now at $13, this I could afford. I think the idea is neat and it is good for the environment because it doesn't use electricity. Good for in a power outage too! This one doesn't have an alarm. To get an alarm version (with other bells & whistles) it will set you back $20.

Water Timer -- This would be great to have when I am watering the garden and forget about it. I would probably save myself at least the $30 cost on it on water bills by not forgetting.

Digital Photo Frame -- At $80 it is too expensive for my taste. I'll just wait a couple years for the price to come down.

Toddler's Busy Book -- This is only $10. Affordable. Doesn't look like the library has it, but maybe I will see if the library has something similar. I am sure they do.

Happiest Toddler on the Block -- They don't have this at the library (only the baby version, which we loved and was VERY useful!) This is only $10.50. I would rather not buy it because I would probably read it once and that's it. I tried to see if anyone on Freecycle had a copy for me to borrow, but I didn't get any emails. I'll have to see if the library takes requests on suggested books to buy.

Thinkgeek.com -- This site just has lots of neat things in it. I think Andy would enjoy many of them.

No comments: