Friday, April 20, 2007

Stuff to Make (Fairy, Princess)

Well, we are doing these 1 year pictures of Isabel with Skye. Skye sent me some ideas for fun photos and I started to look for others. Up until this point I only had thought about an outift I wanted her to wear. But as I started looking at pictures of other little toddlers I got ideas about fun props/costumes. I thought I would put all the links here for free patterns for tutus, birthday party hats, fairy flower crowns, and fairy wings. I'm not planning on wings, but maybe someday I will. But I thought I would have them all here, because if someone is looking for free patterns they can find the whole costume here.

Tutu – version 1
Tutu – version 2

Tutu – version 3 (this is the one I plan on making, it seems easiest and there are step by step photo instructions)

Fairy Wings

Fairy Flower Crown

Birthday Hat

I was looking at buying some of these things, but they get very expensive, so I will make them. The birthday hat I plan on making the base out of cardstock and then covering that with fabric and them embellishing it with pompoms & glitter. I think I have everything at home to make the hat and the crown, maybe even the tutu (I will have to check on that.)

No comments: