Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Who Should You Vote For?

Andy sent me this link to Glassbooth that will help you figure out who share the same views on issues as you do.

I have to admit that I don't pay that much attention to the candidates until it comes time to vote. But this year, I actually want to know more. I am so curious which democrat is going to get the democratic nomination.

Anyways, my results were:
78% John Edwards
75% Hillary Clinton
74% Bill Richardson
71% Barak Obama

Obviously I am strong for a democractic vote. For me, the first republican candidate to come up is John McCain at 65%. But when I look at where we (JMcC & I) are similar & different there are issues that I do not want to me very different on. So - a democractic vote will be coming from me.

1 comment:

Phanie said...

My percentages...
72% Barack Obama
65% John Edwards
65% Dennis Kucinich (whoever he is)

My first Republican was Rudy Giuliani at 52%

I tend to vote democrate, so this was no surprise. All you hear about for democrates is Barack and Hiliary (60%) for me.