So, I am finding all sorts of new recipes to make. I bought a Weight Watchers Cookbook (although not the newest one.) I do have a couple other WW cookbooks, but they are back in our MN home.
So, some of the new recipes I have tried are:
* Meatloaf (online, uses beans for half the hamburger, needs tweaking but is a good recipe)
* Veggie Lasagna (online, need longer cooking than recipe called for to throughly cook & soften veggies, but otherwise a very good recipe)
* Fish Chowder (p.89, I like this, Andy thought it was only ok but he doesn't care for fish much)
* Chicken w/ Apples & Cider (p.147, Andy said to make this even when not on WW. It tastes very German. Excellent recipe!)
* Black Beans & Rice (p.292, I made it too spicy for Andy & Isabel, but that is my fault not the recipe)
* Raspberry Scones (on my food blog, quick, easy & light)
Some recipes still to make this week are:
* Mahi-mahi w/ lime & cilatro (online recipe)
* Mushroom hamburger (p.194)
* Crepes w/ fruit sauce (I made these last time on WW and these are Excellent!)
* Cranberry Bread
* Blueberry Cobbler (online, but modified to be more WW friendly)
If you want the recipe, let me know.