Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WW Update

Well, when I got on that scale on Jan. 1, I was not exactly pleased. It had been about a month since I was on the scale and I have packed on 5 pounds of Christmas cookie & candy pudge. There is no other way to describe it. So, I started WW again and it is going well. I worked out 4 times last week and lost my Christmas pudge. Woohoo!

This week I have two different people tell me that they can tell I have lost weight from exercising. All I can think is that I must have been kind of bloated from my Christmas pudge.

Tonight I start my Group Power (weights mixed with cardio) class. I had the orientation for it on Saturday and I think it is going to kick my butt and make me sore. I think I may need to plan to get to the gym tomorrow and walk around the track with Isabel so that I can loosen up some muscles.

I do know that the 5 pounds is a freak occurence and fully expect this week to only be 1-2 pounds, and every week from here on out.

Now I have a weight loss goal in mind, and ideal weight, and a desire to fit in some closes still in MN, but I mainly want to feel good & look good and not feel so frumpy. Although, I will not be airing my starting weight & probably not my ending weight.

No comments: