Monday, January 30, 2006

My Weekend

I was feeling more social than I have in a long time, so I actually got out of the house a little more. Andy was indoors (actually since Wednesday evening and is taking antibiotics for a sinus infection, but now he thinks he may have a cold virus on top of it), with the excepton of me dragging him out on Sunday evening.

Friday, I met with Carrie & Kyle and went to dinner. I was quite chatty and I think that may have annoyed Kyle. Sorry Kyle.

Saturday, I took an hour long walk with Linda & her kids at the Nature Center. It was nice to get out and get seom fresh air. Then ran errands and spent A LOT of money on groceries. I honestly think I stocked up for enough food for a month. And then for dinner I made Spinach Cream Soup....mmmmmm! That was exactly what I needed. I like spinach.

Sunday, I made some lowfat whole grain cranberry banana muffins as part of breakfast. Dinner I made some chicken fried rice (very tasty.) We went to HoM for their 5:30 service.

No comments: