Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fair Food

This week is the SCFF fair. It is the largest county fair in Minnesota. Andy & I took Isabel with us on Tuesday night (first night). We really wanted to go together and try some of the food (that way we can try each others and get to sample more), but we don't like to go on the weekends when it gets super busy and basically impossible to navigate through.

So, Tuesday night we shared some Deep-Fried Oreos and some Nitro Ice Cream. Andy also had a corn dog and this really lame BBQ sandwich. I had a Gyro that you get to add your own toppings too (which is great, because you can pile on what you want). Oh! And we had samples of a SPAM burger.

On Wednesday I had to go for work during the day. So there I had a Greek Shish-kabob and a Cherry Snow Cone.

Not sure if we'll get there again during the rest of the week. It supposed to be rainy today & tomorrow, so maybe not. And we don't care to go on Saturday or Sunday.

Isabel did just fine and slept quite a bit both time I took her. I carried her in the Snugli, which is a smart thing to do, because it's really too busy to be pusing a big stroller around. Next year we'll have the nice big back carrier to carry her around in.

1 comment:

Lame Shrill Owl said...

It was pretty good. I think Andy enjoyed more than I. It was 3 deep fried oreos topped with hershey's syrup, carmel sauce & whipped cream.