Friday, August 04, 2006

Frog @ The Cabin


This frog is on the outside of the window. I have never seen a frog in MN or WI that was on the side of a building.

I just tought it was interesting so I took a picture.

The cabin vacation was nice. Got to do a little swimming, floating on tubes, went to Carlos Creek Winery (you should go there if you are in that area - a very nice & impressive winery, lots of activities), went to the library in Perham (impressive kids section), read some magazines (Gourmet, Marie Claire, Natural Home & Garden, Allure, & Ladies Home Journal), and read a book (Catcher in the Rye).

It was good to read stuff that had nothing to do with babies. I have a whole other post in mind (if I get to it) about Catcher in the Rye.

I hope we'll be able to take a cabin vacation again next year. You can see more pics & comments about the vacation on the baby blog.

2 comments:

CatWoman said...

Do you still have a bat in your belfry?

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Andy took care of the bat and we haven't seen once since.