Sunday, June 13, 2004

Rain, rain go away!

I don't know about any of you, but I am about sick of the rain. Friday night, the sirens went off for a tornado warning because one was spotted in the next county, and that was followed by extreme rain. Last night we got some marble size hail and some more rain, starting around 7pm. Luckily though, all yesterday was beautiful until then.

My plants need the sunshine. I see a few things popping up in my garden. What I have growing are: tomatoes, peppers, cantloupe (which all 3 were planted from pots), zucchini, acorn squash, pumpkin, cucumber, green beans, radishes, lettuce, turnips (all of which have started to sprout from seed) & lima beans & spinach (which I have not see yet).

Right now it is sunny and warm with a slight breeze, but we are supposed to get thunderstorms again today. When will it ever end?

No comments: