Sunday, February 06, 2005

6th Week of 8-week plan

Here's the run down of what to add. You can look at previous posts if you want to see what you should be doing already.

Add:
Cooked Greens 1x this week
Increase walking to 35 minutes
Increase news fast to 4 days
Visit an Art Museum

Now I am not sure I'll get to an Art Musuem, but the purpose of the exercise is to exposing yourself to something beautiful, inspirational, & creative. I'm going to go see "The Diary of Anne Frank" at the local theater, so I think that could count just fine.

5 comments:

McBean said...

How is this plan working for you?

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I haven't noticed too much, but I think that is because I already do a lot of it. Although, I have to say that it has gotten me back into a routine of working out (need to go on the treadmill here soon). I do enjoy the fresh flowers -- they make me happy. The eating plan has made me be a little more aware of what I am putting in my stomach and a reminder to keep making good decisions. So, it has been good for the reminders.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I like the new format to leaving comments on blogger!

McBean said...

Oh...I just noticed this. It is nice because you can see the comments too. It's also a little distracting.

McBean said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.