Sunday, April 24, 2005

Weekend Review

So, Friday night I was totally lame. We went grocery shopping, then I prepared steak kabobs & marinade for my Saturday night fun & got the shredded BBQ beef ready for Andy's Saturday fun and then I fell asleep in front of the TV by 10pm, while Andy was preparing the hosue for Geekfest.

Saturday, I met up with Rebecca & her 2 kids and we went for Mexican for lunch, then went to see "The Pacifier" (Vin Diesel totally rocks with his shirt off - I think they put that shot in there for the moms taking their kids to the show.) And then to a coffee shop (had Green Mango Tes - very good.) Saturday evening was at Cathy's house. She planned a party so that I had something to do while Andy & his fellow geeks played computer games at our place. Anyways - the party was a lot of fun. Good food, good drinks, good games (Outburst, Black Jack, & this card game called Idiot), & good music (did some karaoke on her karaoke machine and danced around like fools - so much fun.)

And today - I walked the dog, went to Big Lots to buy some stuff w/ Andy, took a nap, talked on the phone, learned how to drive the new lawn mower, and that's it.

I want the warm weather back - I don't like this stuff in the 50's and windy. Bah!

No comments: