Thursday, March 08, 2007

Birthday Freebies

Well, my birthday is in a week (I turn 30 this year) and my email inbox is getting filled with birthday freebies. I will list what I got so far and add to it as I get more.

* Victoria's Secret - $10 off any purchase using my VS card (this I used already to buy some new undies, some no VPL kind; this actually came snail mail)
* Dairy Queen - BOGO free 16 oz. Blizzard (We'll use this one too.)
* Timberlodge - $10 off bill (I am sure we will use this, as one is near)
* Red Lobster - $5 off 2 adult entrees (this won't get used, we aren't close enough to one.)
* Joe's Crab Shack - Free appetizer with 2 adult entrees (again, not clsoe enough)
* Buca's - Free dessert for 2+ with purchase of entree (we'll use this because we are going to Buca's next weekend)

I guess we'll see what else comes in the mail/email.

2 comments:

Mom of Two said...

Also got a coupon for 15% off at Crabtree & Evelyn. I don't think I'll be using that.

Mom of Two said...

Just got an email from Cold Stone Creamery for a free Creation.

Mmmmm....Yummy.....