Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Silver Leaf Villages

They didn't really have any pictures out there on the internet when I was searching and researching. So, I thought I would help out others trying to see pictures.

This is a picture of the pool area nearest our condo/apartment. It has a hot tub in the background. They have 3 pools here, although at the time this one is the only one open. I know one is closed because of construction near it for the waterpark (see below.)

This is the entrance to out little condo area.









This will be the future home of 2 sand volleyball courts and in the far back you can see cement areas, which will be the future home to 2 basketball courts. They are adding amenities left and right at this place. There is certainly a lot of things for people to do here. They just added the high speed internet on Friday when we arrived.







This is a picture of one of the playground areas. This one is by the activity center. There is also a smaller one by the pool closest to us, and I think there are 2 more playground area.









This sign details what will all be at the waterpark they are adding. I don't know if it will be free or if there will be a cost associated with it.

The things already free are the mini-golf, tennis, playgrounds, pool & hot tubs, fitness center & sauna, movie theater, paddle boats (to use on the lake), & archery.

For a fee, they have horse back riding, an arcade (pretty nice too), pool tables & air hockey, and boats.

I can't remember if I am missing anything.

No comments: