Monday, September 10, 2007

Megabus.com

My MIL told me about this and she thought we might be interested in it, in case we decide to use it or someone else wants a cheap way to come visit us. I had never heard about it, but i's Megabus. I just picked a ramdom weekend to see how much it cost to go from Mke to Mpls and it was $8 each way, so $16 total. That is crazy cheap. The route from Mpls actually goes to either Mke or Chicago.

And if you go to Chicago there are tons of other cities you can go to, but if you are trying to go from Mpls or Mke to one of those other cities, you have to do your own coordination of schedules.

There are lots of Cities in Midwest & heading East, and then also stops in CA, AZ, & NV. Very Cool.

2 comments:

CatWoman said...

Thanks for the tip. I don't own a car and that would make for a nice get away for me. Milwaukee & to stay at a B&B.
CHEAP

Mom of Two said...

Glad I could be of help.