Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Prime

Apparently, I am just about Nursery Rhymes and movies these past few days. Anyways, I just finished watching Prime. It only got two and a half stars, so I wasn't expecting anything that great. But the thing I wanted to comment on was the ending. I am not sure what I wanted. I kinda wanted them to get back together - because that would be the 'trained' happy ending - you know - in the end the guy always gets the girl type ending. But honestly, would that have been the happy ending. She had a point. She was 14 years older and what she wanted wasn't what he was ready for or wanted. He wanted her, not a family. So, if the guy got the girl it would have not have necessarily been a happy ending.

The other thing is that the therapist should have immediately talked with her client and made a referral once she found out that her client was dating her son. No question about that. But still it would be awkward to have your son dating a former client.

My movie for tomorrow is Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story. It got 3 stars.

1 comment:

CatWoman said...

But wasn't the guy just a dream.
I thought he was a living doll.