Friday, November 19, 2004

WE'RE GOING TO COSTA RICA!

Woohoo! This news is very worthy of a title in all caps. I am so excited. I have been watching the prices of tickets and they had been steadily climbing and I thought we were going to have to end of paying A LOT more or were going to have to take a flight with 2 stops. We save about $500 by taking one-stop, and we would have only saved another $100 if we would have taken 2 stops. That extra stop is not worth the $100.

So, Costa Rica - here we come AGAIN! I am so giddy right now I can hardly contain myself.

We have just booked our flight. I have picked out a couple of places (one on the Pacific Coast, one by the rainforest & volcano, and one in Liberia for our final day). We plan on renting a car so that we can drive around and check out more of Costa Rica. Last time we were there (3 years ago) we stayed solely on the Pacific Coast.

I purchased the trip insurance because it was only $60 for the 2 of us and can be used if one of us gets sick and we have a doctors note. I thought for $60 I better be safe than sorry - plus if they change it for some reason or whatever. Anyone purchase trip insurance and actually use it? Anyone not purchase it and was screwed because they didn't?

Woohoo!

No comments: