Monday, November 14, 2005

Material Girls

So, finally blogger would let me post this picture of Carrie & I in our Halloween Costumes.....

Yes, we did buy most of the stuff......we did not save it....although I have to admit that the banana clip I am wearing (I'm in purple for my readers who do not know me) is my own banana clip from the 80's. Not sure why I never parted with it. Maybe a part of me always hoped it would come back.......my hair is naturally curly so it always worked well for my hair.

So, let me walk you through my outfit from head to toe to help you relive the 80's.

Ok - got the banana clip in the hair, you probably can't see it but I have purple paint streak in my high bangs and in the curls in the back. I have the big hoops in, light blue metallic eye shadow and frosty lips, big hoop earrings, layered plastic beads around my neck (the long set is tied in a knot), wearing a Walk-man, have fingerless gloves on and bangle bracelets, and oversized top over leggings, a large belt worn hanging off the hip, 2 different colors of slouch socks in penny loafers (I did put pennies in them for the night).......

Carrie has her hair crimped -- funny.....it crimped very well.....she actually had a crimper yet....

I'm not sure what is more sad....me keeping my banana clip or her keeping her crimper.....

No comments: