Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend Wrap-up

A pretty calm weekend.....somewhat relaxed.....some puking.....some accomplishments.....

Friday -- Went to Culver's (I've been neglectful of feeding Andy red meat, so he needed a burger & I needed ice cream)

Saturday -- Puked. Went to the movies and saw Zathura. It was a decent movie. Stopped @ Wendy's & nearly lost it from the smell of Andy's chicken nuggets (haven't had a good response during this pregnancy to Wendy's), although my Frosty went down just fine. Went to bed early.

Sunday -- Puked. Then felt decent the rest of the day. I put new flooring down in one bathroom while Andy put a new toilet in another. Today is the start of my 2nd trimester....what happened the promises of magically getting better??!?!?! EMPTY PROMISES.

Did find out that there are 2 other people at work pregnant & due around the same time as me.....one is due 5 days before and the other is due 12 days after me. I've been eating a lot of ice cream this past week, so I think I will be seeing a weight gain at my next doctor visit.

This weekend we have our Thanksgiving Feast with Raoul. We'll see what kind of mess he manages to get himself into. We did fix that door from his last episode. Funny.

No comments: