Sunday, July 24, 2005

HP Continues

Ok - After reading Alison's Blog about her reading of Harry. I had a few questions:

* When does the next movie come out?
Answer: November 2005, Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire Looks like Harry, Hermione, & Ron are still the same charcters. There was speculation that they may outgrow their characters.

* How many more books are there going to be?
Answer: Well, there will at least be a 7th book. (Go to the Publishers Website, Check out News, then Interviews, then Edinburgh Festival August 2004) It comments on people wanting to know if there will be an 8th, but she won't say.

2 comments:

Tru said...

I may be wrong, but I recall from her recent Katie Curic interview that #7 would be the last.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Then that should be an interesting book, if she does what we expect - which is to kill Lord Voldemort, expecially given the circumstances we learned from this book.

How long was it between books 5 & 6? I want to say it was 3.5 years. I know it must of seemed shorter, but I think that was because there were a couple movies in there.