Sunday, July 17, 2005

Pics from Philly



The first picture is of Kendra & Tim kissing after the shoved cake in each other's faces. You can tell who got a little more cake shoved in their faces. This was a beautiful party. The vow renewal part was neat; they did a time capsule with letters to each other, wine glasses and wine to open either in time of hardship or on their 25th wedding anniversary (what a great idea!). Tim had to tell Kendra that being out of wine did not qualify as a hardship.

I actually cried during their presentation. It was just so heartfelt and beautiful. I never cry at weddings. What the hell!?!! Although I do have to admit that I had quite a bit to drink before it all started, so that might have had a little bit to do with it.

The 2nd picture if of our room at the Club Quarters. Somehow we got the Executive Suite. I am not sure why that happened. But it really is our room. I swear! It's a nice room. I like it. Well, off to brunch at Kendra & Tim's house.

No comments: