Friday, July 29, 2005

Making Pasta

So, I bought a Pasta Machine quite a while ago, but never used it. I had also bought the Pasta Drying Rack to go with it. I think the 2 items have been taking up space for 2 years. I even bought Semonlina flour (about 6 months ago) so that I could finlly make the pasta.

And Today........I finally got to it. I made the pasta (actually use the dough hook for my Kitchenaid, never used that hook before - worked nicely) and now it is drying. I plan to make it tonight. So, I'll see if all that waiting and work was work it. It was pretty easy to do once i figures it out and put the drying rack together.

3 comments:

Andy said...

Was tasty!

CatWoman said...

No weavils in the semolina after 6 months???????? LOL

Lame Shrill Owl said...

No Weevils. Not sure I know wat weevils are, but there was nothing buy flour in the bag. I kept the sealed plastic bag stored in a hard plastic container.