Here are just some thoughts from this week:
* The French Silk Blizzard from DQ is awesome
* Typing with fake nails is hard
* I hate when people ruin the surprises I have planned
* Cats really hate you giving them eye medicine
* My car is weird and I should just accept it (as long as it never strands me)
* People won't be in Ancestry.com unless they are already dead, and even then it is limited
* My children will be even more mutts than me (considering Andy & I each have 4-5 different heritages and only 1 is the same)
* Owning a DVR is awesome. I watch 2 soaps a day in about 20 minutes. It's fantastic.
* Summer is almost half over :(
* I am very close to going over our monthly minutes and we have a week left yet
* My garden is starting to resemble a jungle.