Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Made It!

I slept like crap last night because I was so excited about being back at work from summer break. I made it through the first day of school. When is the first break? No, I'm just kidding. We have some really challenging new students and one of our 4 periods is overloaded -- too many kids. You know what happens when there are too many kids with emotional and behavioral disturbances are together -- well, I can tell you it isn't good. They certainly don't sit around scrapbooking. So, we'll have to do some arranging of schedules to make sure big problems don't arise.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Agh, spam suxxs. Now you get a real comment from me!

We start teaching elementary strings and band in the 3rd grade. We have a modified Suzuki string program, teaching the kids very young. String instruments can come in fractional sizes as small as 1/4 or 1/8 depending on the student's size. We also have a pilot program with Kindergartners playing as well- they are soooo adorable. It is an excellent school district that really appreciated the arts and sports equally.

My first day was very good, great to be back. Now I am looking forward to Xmas too.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I'm gonna have to do it -- add the word verification that is.

Why do people gotta be like that.