Friday, September 30, 2005

Yesterday

I lost my crankshaft pulley on the drive up to the Cities yesterday, taking with it a couple of belts, making my battery light go on and lose power to a lot of stuff. That was a real downer. Luckliy, I was paying attention to how far the next exit was and everything worked out so I could get off the highway (with construction, no shoulder, and down to one lane) and pulled into a Wal-Greens parking lot. My neighbor John, who owns the gas station, came up last night and towed my car home. Guess what Andy gets to do this weekend.

We ate @ Woody's Grille in Eden Prairie. It's a nice place. I highly recommend the Creme Brule Cheesecake. Mmmmmmm! We're at the Spring Hill Suites right now. It's a very nice place. Would highly recommend it. Almost missed breakfast though, got up at 8:50 (ended @ 9am) & ran downstairs and grabbed some stuff to take back to our room. The room is a suite (obviously, by the name) and has a fridge & microwave, so we kept things cool and reheated until we were actually ready to eat.

Have a headache this morning,but I am sure it will pass. We're going to go the Arboretum this afternoon and maybe run some errands, and then finally meet Jill & Tim (she is in town for a conference & they are both running the Twin Cities marathon on Sunday) and have dinner @ Buca's.

No comments: