Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sounds Interesting...

I think I want to go to this Open House for the U of M Southern Research and Outreach Center. I have never been there, so it will be nice to see. Plus - free food & wine. I'm game. I think I will offer it as extra credit to go to for the classes I teach at the community college. It fits in nicely with both classes I teach there in the evenings.

I am going to this conference on Adlerian Play Therapy in 2 weeks. I am looking forward to that. I get 5 conference days per year to go to (it's great being contract into the school district, as there is more flexibility.) I used 2 conference days in March and now one this month. So, guess that means I have 2 more to go.

2 comments:

Allison said...

What do you teach at the CC?

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I teach 2 classes. One using my degree and one not. The 2 classes are:
Stress Management
Walk/Jogging for Fitness