Today was a great day to go to the Farmer's Market.....there is so much produce ripe for picking.....so that means so many choices. I decided to pick up some stuff that I did not grow myself. I bought a lot of stuff.
* 1 Eggplant (Plan to make Eggplant Lasagna with this)
* 2 Yellow Tomatoes
* 2 Zucchini (my plants seem to be done producing) (Want to make Chocolate Zucchini Bread)
* Small Basket of Okra (never cooked this before, thinking about making some seafood gumbo)
* HUGE head of cabbage (am makaing cabbage rolls & cabbage soup tonight and still have leftover cabbage)
* 3 Onions (1 yellow & 2 purple)
* Jar of Pico de Gallo (she claimed it was very spicy...to me it's very mild)
* Bunch of Bok Choy (going to use this in a Chicken Stir Fry)
All that for only $6.50, pretty good I say.