Saturday, March 19, 2005

Blogging in the Shower

Some people sing......I Blog.....well, in my head I do. I think of all these things I want to blog about, but then I guess busy with life outside the shower and I forget about all my great shower ideas. I know I came up with 3 different ideas, but the only one I can remember was that I come up with these great blogging topics in the shower. Now, if someone could make a waterproof laptop, then I think I would be in business. Hmmmmm.......surfing in the shower. It's not enough that I (I say I, but really we both do it with our won laptops) sit on the couch surfing as we watch anything on tv, you know I once even took my laptop and did some surfing while I was on the stationary bicycle. Maybe I am addicted to surfing.....do you think there are support groups out there for chronic surfers? You know, as a therapist, if I could overcome my addiction to surfing, maybe I could start this support group....nah! I like surfing too much. In a way, it replaced my addiction to shopping, but sometimes I get in these ruts where I shop online A LOT or buy on eBay A LOT, then I just have to tell myself that I have enough of everything and to knock it off. Blogging may have replaced my online shopping, although I still do frequent eBay A LOT, but I just don't buy as often.

4 comments:

McBean said...

Have any helpful hints for setting up a wireless router? I cannot do it. The instructions are impossible, and I am fairly computer literate.

Cattiva said...

Blogging has replaced my eBay addiction, too. Of course, I still occasionally have to buy something. I don't want to lose my bidding "skillz."

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Andy set ours up at home. He said it was fairly simple. He said just plug in the router and plug in your card (his has an external card). My laptop has a card built-in and when I got my computer and turned it on, it was already identifying the router and I just had to acknowledge that I wanted to use it. Andy's the computer geek, so I don't have to learn any intricate details of the inner workings.

McBean said...

Alex is a geek but not a computer geek, so he couldn't help. I'm going to have to do the technical support thing I think.

I have a built in card too.