Sunday, March 13, 2005

Places to go

So - I am trying to decide where I want to go out to eat for my birthday. As I am looking I am starting to develop a list of places I want to go sometime (just not for my birthday). Some of these places I will have to go with friends, as Andy would not be interested in them.

* Mel's Beauty Bar (Mpls)
* Wild Mint Sushi Bar (Crystal)
* 13 Moons (Robbinsdale)
* St. Croix Music Cafe (Stillwater)
* Winzer Stube German Restaurant (Hudson, WI)
* Da Afghan (Bloomington)
* Little Tel Aviv Cafe & Restaurant (Minneapolis)
* La Bodega Tapas Bar (Minneapolis)
* El Azteca (Apple Valley)
* Rockin' Lobster (St. Paul)
* Spice Thai Cuisine (Savage)
* La Fougasse (Bloomington)
* Martini's (Mpls)

I am deciding between these places for my birthday: Da Afghan & La Fougasse. I think I am leaning towards Da Afghan.
These are all places in the Happenings Book, so there are BOGO free.
So, who wants to go where with me sometime?

No comments: