Friday, March 18, 2005

Time to Move My Ass

Actually - the title has more than one meaning.

1st - I changed my blogger name from Local Jewish Ass to Lame Shrill Owl (an anagram of a different combination of my names)

2nd - I am feeling chubby. I need to start working out more. Bah! I wonder if I can find someone to join one of the clubs in the area with me.

3rd - It's time to go to bed. Since it was snowing all day, I rarely moved off the couch to do anything (just to eat, shower, do a little bit of dishes, and shovel the sidewalk and in front of the garage.)

1 comment:

McBean said...

I feel chubby lately too. But for me I think it's because I've eaten out every day this week practically...becuase I have no food in my fridge and am too lazy to go to the store or order groceries online.