Monday, August 02, 2004

Nothing too interesting.

Nothing too interesting to report today. I went to the dentist today and "Look mom! No cavities!"

I also stopped by the outlet mall to see what was up there. And they have a bunch of new stores on the south side. A new store that says it will open soon is "Xtreme Bridal". I imagine it will be open within 3 weeks when the group comes out to look for bridesmaid dresses.

Tonight we are going to a wake for a neighbor that lives a few houses away. He was 59 years old, but had a bunch of health problems. We didn't know him too well, but we are going to go out of respect. For those of you that know my neighbors - it's not any of the front neighbors or the back neighbors. This is the first funeral we will have gone to down here, actually I think this is the first funeral I will have gone to that was not in WI. It seems a little weird for me.

1 comment:

Andy said...

Xtreme Bridal?

That sounds wierd. I'm imagining chicks in white dresses skating the half-pipe.

Dude.