Next time I am in Philadelphia I want to go to the Mutter Museum. I am watching "World's Creepiest Destinations" on the Travel Channel and this is one of the places featured. It was developed as a teaching tool for those in their school, but is now also a museum.
They also talked about Gettysburg, which we plan to be in next August for Andy's cousin Shannon's wedding (which will be in Gettysburg).
This is their list of Top 10 Creepiest Places:
10. Bermuda Triangle (in the Atlantic Ocean)
9. Haunted Hollywood (Hollywood, CA)
8. Tower of London (London, England)
7. Mütter Museum of Medical History (Philadelphia, PA)
6. Gettysburg (Gettysburg, PA)
5. New Orleans (New Orleans, LA)
4. Salem (Salem, MA)
3. Roswell (Roswell, NM)
2. Winchester Mystery House (San Jose, CA)
1. Lizzie Borden Bed-and-Breakfast (Fall River, MA)