Sunday, March 12, 2006

My Weekend.

Friday we went out to eat at the Peppermill. I also made some Refrigerator Bran Muffins.

Saturday consisted of 6 hours of baby classes, made some homemade yogurt in the yogurt maker I just got, made some LF Chewy Oatmeal & Fruit Muffins, & went to a Ladies' Night @ my friend Jessi's house.

Sunday was a lot of sitting around surfing ebay. I ran to the Wal-Mart Super Center & picked up groceries, a new ironing board (somehow the frame on the old one I have had for about 9 year collasped), & new shower curtain stuff (I read a tip somwhere, I think in a baby magazine, to try to fit in a shower while still keeping an eye on an awake baby, to put up a second shower curtain that is a clear plastic & rod behind your decorative cloth one so that you can see out it at the baby you have sitting in an exercauser or bouncy seat -- I thought it sounded like a good idea, and for $12 it's a pretty easy thing to do), neighbor Cindy came over to visit for a while, and now I'm waiting for the season 6 premiere of The Sopranos to air, at which time I will cook some cheese ravioli, french bread, & salad for supper. Andy & I like to dine on Italian food while we watch it. It's out thing. Right now Andy is installing the rear speakers (which involve mounting & running wire) for the surround system (which we've had for over a year now - until now we just used the other speakers.)

No comments: