Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Freebies

I could be cleaning or reading, but I decided to surf for freebies instead (at least it keeps me away from ebay.)

Here's the list:

Baby Stuff
Organic Baby Food
Beechnut Bowl
Gerber Promise Pin
Oxiclean Baby
Ensure Healthy Mom Drink
Earth's Best Organic Baby Rice Cereal
Diaper Bag Tag
Developmental Guide
Mustela Gift
DVD: 'BabyTalk Presents You and Your Baby'
Growth Chart



Fitness/Health/Diet
Magazine Subscription to Smart Moves
Nike Dance DVD

Beauty/Health
Advil Allergy Sinus
Sore No More! Natural Pain Relieving Gel
Vitabath Gelee
Dove Energy Glow
Vital Radiance
Poise Pads (need this stuff after I have the baby)
Rimmel Lipstick
Vitabath Shimmering Body Lotion
Dove Advanced Color Care (for lightened hair)
GUM Proxabrush
Maybelline Makeup
Degree Deodorant


Food/Beverage
Lipton/Tazo/Bigelow Tea
Costa Rican Coffee (Glad to see this one. We like our Costa Rican coffee, I just can't find it aywhere.)
Nescafe (14-single serve samples)
Teaology Tea
Dentyne Gum
Krispy Kreme Donut (New flavor - Creamy Caramel)

Home/Garden
Vegetable Seed Packet
Reynold's Slow Cooker Liners
Wildflower Seed Guide
Charmin Extender



There are plenty more things out there, I just posted the things I signed up for and seemed interesting to me. These were all valid as of 3/29/06. I don't guarantee how long they will be good for.

No comments: