Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A-OK from the Dentist

I went in for my 6-month cleaning yesterday afternoon and all is good in my mouth. What just cracks me up, is we've been going to this dentist for about 4.5 years now and he says my tiny old fillings I got when way back when - we're talking elementary & junior high here are still holding up just fine and we don't need to replace them. But the dentist we went to 5 years ago, before we moved & before this guy, what to take them all out and replace them. She said they needed to come out and were not going to last. Bah!

I think someone needed to make a fancy house & car payment. I'm glad we swicthed when we moevd. She was kinda rough on our mouths too. She also kep trying to convince me to get my teeth lasered to whiten them, my teeth don't look very discolored - not more than any other normal person. Boy, she must have needed a lot of money.

No comments: