Sunday, March 19, 2006

Uneventful Weekend

It was a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday we just ran to Taco Bell & picked up some stuff, then attempted to get a DVD from Redbox, but it was broken. So, we watched a movie we had at home we hadn't see, The Pledge.

Yesterday was our 2nd of 2 baby classes (which you can read about on the baby blog.) We were home in the evening & watched Spanglish on cable and Andy had commented on that the egg sandwich he made looked good (you know, the one where the yolk spills out & he had a beer there to drink), and I had to agree and had to make some. Also tried a different variation on making the homemade yogurt, which turned out better this time and made some Cabbage & Rice soup, which was pretty good.

Today, I went to the Meditation Center and then some grocery shopping at the co-op. I finally decided to joing the co-op so that I could take advantage of the member-only specials. Oh, and I slept like crap (which you can also read about on the baby blog) and have been sleepy all day. Now, I just need to go make this portabella mushroom & gruyere cheese tortellini I bought and long with some toasted french bread & watch some Sopranos.

1 comment:

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Oh! I did pretty myself up on Friday......Hair cut, dyed & eye brows waxed too. You can see a picture of that on the baby blog, along with my glorious belly.