Saturday, July 10, 2004

An Hour & A Half of My Life that I Will Never Get Back!

We saw "Anchorman" this evening. AWFUL! Do not waste your money. I was almost tempted to ask for my money back -- I really should have -- but would they have given it to me or would it have just been a bunch of teenage punks standing there looking stunned and muttering something about needing a manager to do that.

I was expecting more because of the actual actors in it. If you see the movie you will notice that they try to fill up the lack of quality humor with a bunch of cameo spots of a number of popular actors.

I want my money back so that I can see "Dodgeball" again.

2 comments:

Kinky Phanie Gates said...

Thanks for the tip on Anchorman sucking...now we'll definitely see Dodgeball over Anchorman. We were going to go see Dodgeball on Friday, but ended up going to play tennis instead. J started to teach me how to play. It was fun until I twisted my ankle...Not too bad of a twist though, because I can walk around on it already...it's just tight and I can't pivot my foot really.

Mean Dr. Lily said...

Times I laughed during...

"Anchorman": 4
My Grandmother's funeral: 7
"Dodgeball": 4,291