Thursday, June 23, 2005

Frustrations w/ Blogger

I know I shouldn't complain when I don't pay for it - but work correctly every time dammit! Bah!

I think I am going to go back down to the basement where it's nice & cool. It's supposed to possibly hit triple digits today. Although I need to go take care of my roots first - getting a little dark. I don't know what I will do when I get pregnant. I'll have 9 months of roots growing in. Anyone know if there is any hair dye out there safe to uses when you are pregnant? I know there is some natural stuff at the natural foods store. I wonder if that will be safe. Maybe I'll just have to get my hair done a little darker right before we start trying so that it matches better for the 9 months. I have seen some women look after 9 months of letting their roots grow in.

1 comment:

McBean said...

I'd ask your doctor. Most of the people I know have just dyed darker beforehand.