Saturday, June 25, 2005

New Books to Read

So, I posted before about reading "Can You Keep a Secret?", and someone on another blog suggested reading all Sophie Kinsella's stuff. So, I think I'll start with the Shopaholic series. Sounds like something I will like. I requested the 1st one from the library and am next in line, although usually I can't wait that long. But here are the 4 books in the series:

1. The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (2000) aka Confessions Of A Shopaholic
2. Shopaholic Abroad (2001) aka Shopaholic Takes Manhattan
3. Shopaholic Ties the Knot (2002)
4. Shopaholic and Sister (2004)
Shopaholic Boxed Set (omnibus) (2004)

And then she also wrote "The Undomestic Goddess", which is new this year and the Secret book.

I preordered the 6th Harry Potter (Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince) from Amazon and I also bought "How to Become Famous in Two Weeks or Less" from half.com.

Plus I have to probably start reading for my 3rd summer class which start soon.

And I picked up a couple Danielle Steele books for 10 cents a piece at a rummage sale, those might not get read this summer. They are a good thing to take along to read on vacation.

1 comment:

McBean said...

Let me know if you like the other Sophie Kinsella stuff.