Thursday, June 30, 2005

I'm a Machine!

I really am a machine. I have been so productive today. Here's what I did between 10am-6pm:
* ran errands in town
* mowed our lawn (it's a big lawn)
* trimmed up all the edges of landscaping w/ weedwacker
* sanded top to table, put 2 coats of stain on, put 2 coats of poly on
* got the huge branch that broke down during last nights storm down out of the tree
* chopped up branch and tree Andy chopped down several weeks ago
* went to the P.O. to talk to them about moving our mailbox closer to our place
* washed, dried, and folded 3 loads of laundry

And I still have time to go. I think I will go take a long relaxing bath. I feel grimy after all that stuff.

1 comment:

McBean said...

Good lord that's a lot in one day. I'm impressed! I'm lucky when I unload the dishwasher.