Monday, October 04, 2004

A Decent Weekend

So - here's what I did this weekend.

Friday: It was homecoming at the school I work at, so we got out early and I went to a late lunch with some friends. Started doing the household chores of dishes, laundry, & picking up. Spent the evening home with Andy watching a movie on cable. We watched "In the Cut".

Saturday: Ran to the bank, checked out that bookstore (see previous post about Books), went to the Cabelas outlet store (Andy had never been there), did some canning (which took all afternoon), then went our for dinner & a movie. We went to Applebee's and saw the movie "Forgotten". There was a bunch of kids in the movie that would not shut their traps. We kept looking at them to shut up and finally Andy had to tell them to shut their piehole (he said it nicer than that). There were a couple parts in the movie that made me jump (but am not going to tell you about them, as I don't want to ruin that for you). And then we came home and watched another movie "Basic".

Sunday: Finally dyed my roots (yeah!). Went to the outlet mall to browse, but ended up buying A LOT of summer clothes. I went to Rue 21 and they had several racks fo clothes for $1/piece. I bought 18 pieces of clothes. I am all set to go on spring break now! I just gotta find that deal to go someplace (still wanna go to Costa Rica). Took a nap. Made (& ate) dinner. Worked out (which I had not lifted weights since school started back.)

That was my weekend.

My upcoming week will be really busy as this is what I got going on after work:
Mon: Dinner w/ a friend
Tues: Teach Walking/Jogging Class
Wed: Play Volleyball
Thurs: Happy Hour w/ a friend
Fri: Take off for a 5.5 hour drive - going back to the hometown to go Jill's wedding.

Busy week.


3 comments:

McBean said...

I've been to a Rue 21. They don't have them in California as far as I know, but I went to one in Arizona once and they had some really good deals.

Cattiva said...

Wow! Sounds like a great weekend and a busy week ahead. Very cool!

I'm not sure if you check comments from earlier posts, so I thought I'd ask here. Did you get a chance to tape that Jane Pauley episode last week? My friend's child was recently diagnosed and I forgot to call to tell her it was coming on. I hope she caught it anyway, but just in case she missed it, I wanted to ask.

Lame Shrill Owl said...

I did tape it.

Cattiva - I sent you an email about this.